Are any pool toys allowed?

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Can we bring soft fabric diving sticks or flexible diving rings to the pools? Thinking of mainly using them in the quiet pools.

We will be at Contemporary and BC, for reference.

At all Star Movies there were blow up balls all over. And people brought their own noodles and other toys. No issues.

Note that we weren't allowed to use our own inflated tubes at Stormalong Bay two summers ago. The lifeguard said only transparent tubes were allowed so they could see all of you.

Can we bring soft fabric diving sticks or flexible diving rings to the pools? Thinking of mainly using them in the quiet pools.

We will be at Contemporary and BC, for reference.

Unless your kids are really small, they'd be no good at the CR. The entire pool is about 3 foot. No "deep" parts at all. My dd and I are only 5'3" and we couldn't swim at all. Our legs kept hitting the pool bottom.

Unless your kids are really small, they'd be no good at the CR. The entire pool is about 3 foot. No "deep" parts at all. My dd and I are only 5'3" and we couldn't swim at all. Our legs kept hitting the pool bottom.
The pool near the lake is much deeper.

My kids are small! My 14 year old son is only 4'9". His 12 year old brother is an inch taller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter