Are all staterooms available during early booking?

Joyce_Belle

Fairy at dawn, princess by day, mermaid by night.
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to book a cruise for summer 2025 (7n Western Europe, 24 July 2025) and we’re looking at category 9b, deck 2, on the Fantasy. We need 2 rooms, I understand I can only book 1 today so that’s why we’re waiting for tomorrow but I was just curious about prices etc so I went exploring. It seems like ALL connected rooms are already sold out. Since we can only book 1 stateroom during early booking release, I wonder if Disney “holds back” some of the rooms (the connected ones) for the general public release tomorrow? It would be rather odd if all connecting rooms are fully booked already. Or could it be?

Also, I’m a bit worried about price increases between today and tomorrow (general public). Any insights if (big) increases are likely to happen already?

Thanks!
- Joyce

They don’t show every available room online. I booked on platinum day and my travel agent got me 2 connecting verandah rooms on a bump out that did not show as available online. You’ll have to call or have your travel agent call if you want to see if a specific room(s) is available.

You shouldn’t see massive price increases between today and tomorrow. That cruise won’t be soooo popular. It might jump up one step or so. I would just book a dummy stateroom today, hopefully one that shows a connecting room available. Them tomorrow you can book another room online to secure pricing and then call and tell them that you want to move both these reservations so that they are in connecting rooms. As previous poster said: they don’t show all available staterooms online. Especially 9B is a very large category, so you will buy see a select number (14 I think is the max).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter