Are all Howard Johnson rooms renovated?

anneshirley11

Earning My Ears
And, which building would you prefer to stay in? Building 1, Building 2 (with pool view) or Building 3-6?

Only building 1 rooms were recently renovated. I prefer building 1 for the kid suites or building 2 for rooms that are slightly further away from the freeway.

Only building 1 was recently renovated.
I’ve stayed in all the buildings and love them all for different reasons...building 1 I love the renovations and the park view!!!! Buildings 3-6 I love the long counter area that I can fit all our luggage on. The layout of these rooms makes it easy to fit a rollaway bed in and my son loves having his own bed. Building 2 I like the pool view and it feels like the most quiet building to me.

I believe buildings 3-6 will be renovated in the near future. IMO they REALLY need it. I love the pools and beautiful grounds at HOJO, but was a bit disappointed with the condition of the room for the price last time I stayed in building 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter