Are all 2-BR dedicated accessible rooms?

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
It seems every vlog/trip report YouTube video I see that shows a 2BR dedicated room (not lock-off) is an accessible room. The primary bedroom has accessible bars in the accessible shower and bars next to the commode.

So that makes me wonder if every Aulani 2BR dedicated room is an accessible room?

We don’t need or want that feature as we don’t have the accessibility needs and very much prefer the regular shower offered in the primary bedrooms. But we have yet to see any evidence this exists in a 2BR dedicated room layout.

We booked a 2BR dedicated room (not lock-off) ocean view and requested a Waikolohe Valley view in either tower. We are curious about the chances that we end up with an accessible room?

It seems every vlog/trip report YouTube video I see that shows a 2BR dedicated room (not lock-off) is an accessible room. The primary bedroom has accessible bars in the accessible shower and bars next to the commode.

So that makes me wonder if every Aulani 2BR dedicated room is an accessible room?

We don’t need or want that feature as we don’t have the accessibility needs and very much prefer the regular shower offered in the primary bedrooms. But we have yet to see any evidence this exists in a 2BR dedicated room layout.

We booked a 2BR dedicated room (not lock-off) ocean view and requested a Waikolohe Valley view in either tower. We are curious about the chances that we end up with an accessible room?
We've stayed 6 times in Island/Garden View Dedicated 2 bedrooms and never had an accessible one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter