• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aquatica- Which Cabana type?

lunaland

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to Aquatica in Orlando and want to rent a cabana to use as a home base. Normally, it's two of us, but this time we are bringing extended family. We will have 4 adults and 3 children with us. We can do the Roa's Rapids Family Cabana for $189 or the Ultimate Cabana for $299. Anyone have experience with either? I have no clue how much time we will spend at the Cabana but my guess is the kids may crash for an hour or two in it, and I may relax with a book while everyone uses the slides.

We've only had the Roa's Rapids cabanas, and we love it. The location is pretty centralized, and it has two entrances, so you can get there from different areas of the park. It's also secluded from all non-cabana people, so it's pretty quiet and nice for relaxing during lunch or at other times of the day.

I second the Roa cabanas! Loved them! The kids enjoyed having a home base to come too with a little bit of shade!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter