• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APs - toggle your dates

scrapbookersdis

<font color=darkorchid>Yes, we are going to Disney
I called to see if I could get the AP for my reservation at the Contemporary. He checked for my four-night stay and said no. I asked him to check for just three of the nights and he found the AP. I wish their system would allow them to show discounted rates that are only available for part of your stay (especially if they have the discount for three of your four nights!). But if they don't have them for the whole stay, they'll tell you no. Interestingly, the night they had no AP was a Thursday. I would have thought weekends were more sold out.

So be sure to toggle your nights, if you can. Maybe even make a separate reservation for the non AP nights. I can't imagine they'd make you check in again (as long as the room type is the same) or change rooms.

Sharla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter