• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP's for Non-FL Residents

ColoradoK

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry....I know this is probably obvious and I'll feel like an idiot momentarily,

But I'm looking into the various APs. On the "Tickets" page of Universal, I'm selecting "Annual Passes" and "No" to the 'Florida Resident?' question...yet the fine print in every single "view details" says

"Guest must present proof of Florida residency at time of purchase."

Where have I gone wrong? I just want to buy one AP. :)

I am a Disney girl and newb to Universal (it's been 20 years). I actually called Universal to book a seasonal AP. They answered my questions. I ended up getting the three park, 12 month seasonal, which was not on their website (they had a 2 park, 15 month seasonal on the website but I don't need 15 mos. and did not see the three park pass out yet). Toll Free Number: (877) 589-4783 I am sure someone on here will be able to answer your question if you don't want to call, though. It was $430 for a non-FL resident, if that helps.

That is more than it was for a 3 park seasonal AP last year. Unless that is that price including tax.

Do we think that means they plan to raise AP rates (and/or ticket prices) prior to the 3 park APs officially going on sale later this month?

I don't know. It was $403 before taxes and only 12 mos. I could not find a 3 park pass with the 15 month deal--the website said it was coming soon and I am impatient. I was looking for the least expensive pass that would allow an AP discount on a room, and the blackout dates were not dates that we were traveling.

We were supposed to go to Europe this year, but are now staying within the US until things get better with COVID. I won't be returning to Orlando for at least a few years (we have a trip to Seattle that we were supposed to take last summer and are hoping to take in July, and then a trip to the lake in August to stay in a cabin).

I saw that as well when looking! I was assuming that it wad just if I wanted the Florida Resident price. Did you get an answer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter