APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

I manage to order 3 themed magic band but it doesn't ask me for my credit card? I am staying onsite in August. How do I complete my order?
Click submit after making selections, it brings up the confirmation page which has your card that is linked with your Disney account.

Shoot, I should've checked earlier for my Epcot SSE band! Oh well, sis and I will have matching Castle bands (which was the one she was REALLY wanting)! I checked this morning about noonish, all I saw were the plain colors. Good thing I checked again!

Got Vader & Minnie for our Marathon Weekend trip in January. Paid with card on file, got email confirmation but now I can’t access the magic band section on my account or see anything confirming this. I have officially entered the Magic Band Upgrade Void. I suppose it’s a right of passage now.

Site is down for me? Is it just me??? Or is it the Canadian site only?
I'm in Canada and it's working for me. Still a small selection of character bands and the castle left at the moment!

Edit: I'm using Chrome on windows 10. I just checked my iPad and it's working on safari too.

Last edited:

Honestly wouldn’t bother. Since our MB are pick up at check-in they are filling them last then oops sorry we ran out. You’re setting yourself up for disappointment.
Hah very possible but I guess it doesn’t hurt to try. :) oh well, I’ll check once in a while I guess.

Just checking now and I only see Castle, Groot, Sorcerer Mickey, Minnie, and Darth.
I was hoping for Pirates, guess the wait continues :) They seem to continue to sell out quickly, darn it.

I am debating. My mom wants Groot and it is there but I really want Black Panther so I am not sure what to do. Blah

Just checking now and I only see Castle, Groot, Sorcerer Mickey, Minnie, and Darth.
I was hoping for Pirates, guess the wait continues :) They seem to continue to sell out quickly, darn it.
I see the same choices, but the system wouldn’t let me process my request . I was trying for the castle band. This system sucks

Not a lot of choices this AM. Have not seen any choices over the past few days. Was hoping to get a rainbow/pride magicband for my daughter. She is too young to understand, but she loves RAINBOWS so I know she would love that MB.

Waited on hold for just over an hour last night because I could only get 3of 4 to work. If you get there error, they are out. No Castle and no sorcerer Mickey. They apologized and said their team suggested rolling inventory so people coming sooner rather than later could get bands but no promises if that will happen. Just keep checking.

Got Vader and Castle at 5:50 ish last night after all kinds of error messages from not getting in at all and then just solid colors over the last 10 days. Used Explorer (not my usual browser). Could not go back in and customize. will just take with first names and run.

Waited on hold for just over an hour last night because I could only get 3of 4 to work. If you get there error, they are out. No Castle and no sorcerer Mickey. They apologized and said their team suggested rolling inventory so people coming sooner rather than later could get bands but no promises if that will happen. Just keep checking.
Guess that means it’s useless to call! Thanks for the info:)

Do you have to order for everyone in the party at the same time? I need to order 4 for January but the way things are going not all will be available at the same time. I should probably wait and let the glitches work out but it's too exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter