April weather

NooNoo

Earning My Ears
hi there
I'm going for the first time in April this year.......can anyone tell me what the temperatures are like?
Will it be like October where you may need a sweater/longer trousers on an evening, or more like may I.e red hot all the time?
We are Dvc members and will be doing poly/akl/Okw plus 3 night Disney cruise - assuming the cruise part will be bikini weather as it involves the Caribbean lol??
Thanks in advance x

Oh no I've poset d in the wrong place doh!
Can someone please move across to the right board for me.
Thanks!

Been the last 2 weeks of April before. average daytime temp was Mid Twenties. Evening temp was mostly still shorts and tshirt weather, but sometimes trousers would have been fine. The girls all took a cardy just in case in the evenings.

Last year we did early May, and it was pretty much mid summer temps already!

April can be hot - we have had it hit the 90s.

I would take something with sleeves as it can still get cooler of an evening but it won't be coat weather!

Bahamas should be warm as it a bit further south than FL :goodvibes

We were there last April and it was hot. We took sweatshirts for the evening but they weren't needed.

Been in April many times. Shorts & tshirts in the day but definitely a light jacket or cardigan for the evening. We have had a couple of occasions when it has been chilly, including last year, where we had to wear jeans and hoodies to the park. Last April we arrived at Universal Studios at 8am and I was shivering in jeans, tshirt and hoodie. It warmed up by the next day but be aware that it can be cooler than you might expect. I would never take a coat, and you will probably need a hoodie for the airports/flight anyway, so just take that.

Usually good in April but we have had a couple of trips that were windy, cold & wet for a few days(worst we had 7 days of it). If a cold front comes thru it can mean a few days of poor weather.

I went 1st of may this year and it was hot!!
We also did a cruise for 4 nights and may was literally perfect weather, so much so that were planning a 7 night cruise for may 2017 and a 2wk disney stay.
I found it to be definetly shorts and t-shirt weather, and this year I did not need any sort of Cardi in the evening, and I always take what I call arms! Lol which is a very light cotton material Cardi, that I literally pop on for bus rides or restaurants due to their aircon.
I found these were plenty warm enough for this time of year.

When we went last April the weather was wonderful - nice and warm, but not too warm and not too humid, really didn't see any rain at all, been previous Aprils and it's been pretty much the same. Like others I would recommend a light cardigan or a crew top etc just incase, hoping this April is the same as the last!

I went 1st of may this year and it was hot!!
We also did a cruise for 4 nights and may was literally perfect weather, so much so that were planning a 7 night cruise for may 2017 and a 2wk disney stay.
I found it to be definetly shorts and t-shirt weather, and this year I did not need any sort of Cardi in the evening, and I always take what I call arms! Lol which is a very light cotton material Cardi, that I literally pop on for bus rides or restaurants due to their aircon.
I found these were plenty warm enough for this time of year.

Yeah it was really toasty! And considering the forecast was for a week of rain, it was lucky there was only one shower while we were there at the same time last year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter