april vacation

bostonlass

Mouseketeer
When is everyone's April Vacation? Ours is the week of Patriot's day but i'm wondering if most of the people have the week of Easter off instead. I'm hoping that is the case since the crowds might be less :)

NYC public schools get out Friday April 2, and return Wednesday April 14. Our break covers Easter and Passover.

We're heading to WDW on April 1.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll be at POFQ from 4/28 to 5/4/. Can't wait to check out the French Quarter. I'm ready to start packing!!

we are also hoping that the crowds will not be too bad during patriots day vacation but, then the parks are closing early....what a bummer. oh well im sure ill find something to keep us happy!!

NH is the wk of 4/26, we'll be there 4/24-5/1. Last time we were there was the last week of April 2001 and there were hardly no crowds. From what a CM told me was the weeks prior were absolutely crowded!! We lucked out and hopefully luck out again. Sorry to say that, I do wish you a great vacation.

bubbles - I didn't hear that the parks were closing early....as a matter of fact I was bummed that wishes is at 10pm on April 17 since we have ps for 7:20pm at Ohanas. I'll have to check out the calendar. We have the same vacation as you and from what I'm reading it's the minority, though techically we'll be on the cruise during the real vacation and at MK two days before which I guess could be considered the week before. I can't wait!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

In Maine, April Break is the week of 18th-25th. That is when we will be at WDW.

In Northern NY we start break April 3 and go back to school on April 19th.. DH starts on the 7th and we fly out the 7th - 15th... Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter