• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April planning...overwhelmed

FeliciaL

Earning My Ears
We are on the East Coast. My sons are 6 and 10. For several years, the older son declared that he was Lightening McQueen and only wore red. I'd like to get to the Adventure park this Spring Break for a day or two.

We have done several Disney cruises and went to WDW with a group of 17 last year. My family of 4 spent two days at WDW and we hit 4 parks in two days utilizing every trick know to man to hit all of the major rides during Thanksgiving. We had a great trip.

I know NOTHING about Disneyland. Is there a cheat sheet? Cliff notes?

Hotels: do I need to stay onsite? we did at WDW to get fastpasses and dinner reservations.

Thanks in advance!

Start with this thread for some good information to get your DLR planning underway: A DLR Guide for WDW Vets. Then come on back with more questions after you've gotten a better idea about the differences between DLR and WDW. Don't worry -- planning for DLR is generally much more relaxed than planning for WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter