April meet at the POR

:confused3 I am so confused?

andrea made mention of how I am if I dont have coffee and a coke making it like i was a beast without it....and i was just letting you know that I wont be that way with you...only around her:lovestruc because I have to keep it pent up till she is around and then I am free to let the beast in me come out

Hi PIX!! Don't blow our cover!! !This is a hidden thread!! We have to whisper!

Andrea

Hey, I could get on one day and pretend Lauren has a project for school where she has to survey people and I hoped you guys would help me. Then I can post a list of food related questions and everyone can answer them along with Staley. I'll pretend it's for a school project she's doing?

Good idea or no? I can get the cake, juice, muffin, etc in there and she'll never suspect a thing!! I'll pretend Lauren has to chart or graph the answers!
That's a cute idea! You can post it like we did those interview questions that everyone answered when they came on. :thumbsup2

so how many people do we have coming.

Megan
Melody
Alex
Andrea
Lynn
pixster
Bernice
Me

Am I missing someone?

Is this your stalker hit list? :scared1: J/k!! Yes, I will be there but I need details. I don't know what to get Staley.......blankets? :confused3 I think baby GAP has cute clothes but it goes by the weight and I don't know how much her baby will weigh. :confused3 I always thought the clothes went by the month.

Shawna, don't worry about the scones. I just asked in case Jeff sold those too.

Andrea, I like the Lauren graph project. Sneeky sneeky!

Maybe I didn't make my self clear. I only let the Hyenas know about the shower. But if some other ladies want to come, that's Ok with me. Did that sound better?

so how many people do we have coming.

Megan
Melody
Alex
Andrea
Lynn
pixster
Bernice
Me

Am I missing someone?
Does Albort know/want to come? Isn't that what he was joking about bringing the supersoakers for? :rotfl2:

Though I will kill him if he does... :mad:

Is this your stalker hit list? :scared1: J/k!! Yes, I will be there but I need details. I don't know what to get Staley.......blankets? :confused3 I think baby GAP has cute clothes but it goes by the weight and I don't know how much her baby will weigh. :confused3 I always thought the clothes went by the month.

They still go by month there, it just lists weight also! You want 3-6 months for winter clothes most likely! That's a safe bet, even with my 11 pounder 3 month was still big at birth!

Andrea

Shawna, don't worry about the scones. I just asked in case Jeff sold those too.

Andrea, I like the Lauren graph project. Sneeky sneeky!

Maybe I didn't make my self clear. I only let the Hyenas know about the shower. But if some other ladies want to come, that's Ok with me. Did that sound better?

It was clear the first time. I speak Melody! :lmao: :thumbsup2 I was just doing a headcount for food! I'll bring extra in case we pick up anyone else.

andrea made mention of how I am if I dont have coffee and a coke making it like i was a beast without it....and i was just letting you know that I wont be that way with you...only around her:lovestruc because I have to keep it pent up till she is around and then I am free to let the beast in me come out
OK ...........................I guess. :lmao:

I agree, I think it will be nice and cute with just us hyenas there. It sounds perfect!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter