• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April Fools Day

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
What's one of the worst pranks you pulled on your friends in relation to April Fools Day? What had them believing it so bad that it legit affected them?

Happy April Fools Day!

No stories, most people are wise to it but I have enjoyed some little pranks like the time they messed up the silverware at Perkins, my kids and I each got 3 spoons from the waitress in the little napkin.

My maternal very strict and somewhat intimidating grandmother was born today.
I know who the joke was on…

My favorite April Fool turned 14. Poor kid, no one ever believes it's actually his birthday.

On the other hand, I got a very excited text from my sister in law about Disney's Ghost Kingdom. If only...

My maternal very strict and somewhat intimidating grandmother was born today.
I know who the joke was on…

My paternal grandmother was also born on 1 April! She knew how to have a good time....she'd have been 102 yesterday, miss that woman.

I got my mom really good one year. I was a senior in high school, went to the office and asked for a piece of letterhead, typed up a letter saying that I won't be graduating due to my grades and absences, had my friend's mom sign the letter, and then put it on the table for when she got home that day. OMG was she mad!!! Yelling and carrying on. I couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing. She had to call my friend's mom and verify she actually signed the paper.

Our anniversary is March 31. We eloped in St. Thomas so it didn't really matter what day of the week or anything, I was pushing for April 1 because I knew no one back home would believe us, but he didn't want that for our anniversary date.

I work in an office. Many years ago, a coworker took a message and a phone number for her supervisor. The caller was Mr. Lyons (wink-wink). When her supervisor called the phone number, it was the zoo. Her supervisor had a good laugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter