April Exercise Challenge-We're Not "Fool"in!!

OMG I remember that! Where the heck did you find it?? Too funny.

I mentioned having had the Mickey Mouse Disco record on a Disney group a year or so ago and wished I could find them still. Someone on the list said that she had that, Mousercise and Splashdance on CD. A week or so later, they showed up in my mail box. :goodvibes A few months later the rereleased them. You can get it on Amazon I know and I think I've seen it at the Disney Store too.

Morning all,

Walk on the beach 60/1800.

Can I do calories burned instead of minutes? If so put me down for 900 calories.

So far.. 0/900

My goal for this month is 1220 minutes, allowing for travel days--I have two CME meetings this month. I have 105/1220 so far.

60 more minutes so I'm now 120/900

Adding another 4.5 miles for 9.5 total! That makes it:

9.5/120

Thanks!! Great job to those who are getting big chunks of their goal... I wish!!

HI

60 minutes today, part c25k for 35 minutes and then 25 minutes of exercising/strength training.

April 120/1500

walk/jogging plus strength for 100/1200....3930/1800

Was only able to get in 35 minutes yesterday. 100/1000

Ok I am 3/55 as of this morning. Definitely not where I want to be, but hopefully I can fix that by the end of the week.

130/1300

There's 10%...and considering we are already 10% done with this month, I guess I better keep on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter