April Exercise Challenge..April totals pg 27 # 400!

I have another 45 minutes, for a total of 360/900. I am not even halfway there, but I am doing much better than I have any other month! I am hoping to take longer walks the next few days to try to get closer to my goal.

80 minutes for me on the TM and stretching. Puts me at 800/1100!

1715/1800 minutes...........maybe tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thx again for doing this!!! :thumbsup2

I'm not going to make 1100 minutes due to a foot injury that prohibits me from going to the gym. I will add 80 minutes of arm exercises. That puts me at 935/1100.
Thanks!
jana

I worked out for 50 minutes on the treadmill at the gym. I walked all up hill for 2.22 miles!!!! :yay:

My total now is 1110/500

Depending on the weather here I may get my walking outside done later this evening.

Everyone is doing a GREAT job!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please add another 240 mins for me - thank you

and thanks for doing this

I did it! Today, I met my exercise goal for April! I did 50 minutes on the treadmill, and that put me at 1000/1000! :cool1: :cool1: I am hoping to get over goal again this month!

Thanks for hosting this, and thanks to everyone for being so motivating! Everyone keep up the hard work! :cheer2:

goldcupmom thank you for keeping up this challenge.

15miles bike 59 min. = 1,929/1,500

I am at 1600/2000. Got my work cut out for me over the next few days, but I can do it!
Today was a rest day, but I am very motivated by a visit to the local bike shop, and DH saying he is willing to buy me a better bike! :moped: Now all we need is the cash to do it, and that won't be until the end of July.

I made it!!!

1815/1800 minutes...................whhoppppppppppeeeeeeeeee! :goodvibes

Wow!!! Everyone is doing so well!!! Even those that may not make their goals..the time you've put in was better than no exercise!! I managed to get an hour of strength training in today. I'm at 860/1100. 4 more hours!! I'm soooo glad this month ends on the weekend!! :rotfl:

20 more minutes for me today--that puts me at 1020/1000. Keep it up everyone! Great job! We're almost through April! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter