April cruising

boundfordisney

<font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s
We are taking a cruise April 27. 2019. Previous cruises have been in November. January and March. Can someone give me an idea on the weather during this time period also how warm is it at castaway cay then as well? Thanks for any input you can share!

We went April of 2016. Weather in Cozumel and Grand Cayman was pretty warm, but low humidity. Castaway Cay was a little cooler, but water was still warm enough to swim. Nights on the ship were a little cooler as well.

This year will be our third April cruise (kids are off that month - year round school) and the weather has been beautiful. A few years ago we got sprinkles in the morning on Castaway Cay, but other than that all beautiful days and warm water on both our Bahamas and Western Carribbean. Hoping for the same on our Eastern this year!

This year will be our third April cruise (kids are off that month - year round school) and the weather has been beautiful. A few years ago we got sprinkles in the morning on Castaway Cay, but other than that all beautiful days and warm water on both our Bahamas and Western Carribbean. Hoping for the same on our Eastern this year!
Oh thank you for your info I'm very excited now to be cruising in the month of April. I know weather isn't 100% predictable. But that's gives me some good info to go buy

We went the last week of April in 2015. The weather at Nassau was great--very warm and sunny. However, it was rainy at Castaway Cay and ended up being cool enough to need a light jacket. The water was way too cold to swim.

That's interesting, we went the third week of April 2015 and spent a lot of time in the water on CC even though it was a little overcast/sprinkled in the morning. April 2016 was sunny and beautiful, warm water. Can't wait for April 2018!

We traveled in April the last few years due to schedules. We have had very good weather. Warm, sunny-limited showers, mainly in the late afternoon on one of the trips. Plenty warm at Castaway. Snorkeling a bit cool, but not bad. We are new Englanders, so if you are our Southern neighbors, you may feel different, but I wouldn't hesitate to book in April.

We cruises in April 2017 and the weather was perfect. The temp was in the high 80's to low 90's the entire time. My husband thought the water at CC was a bit cold, but my children and I loved it and spent most of the morning swimming.

I was there 2 weeks ago when the high was 70 on Castaway and going again in April. I was using the towels as a blanket basically. But my friend who was with me went snorkeling. In fact a decent amount were out there! It felt too cold to me but I was told you got used to it. If a good amount of people swim and can manage it just fine in Jan then I imagine it will like a hot tub in comparison in April! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter