April 8th, 2019 4-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream from Port Canaveral, Flori

DW and myself just booked this, I ended up registering for the SW Marathon and decided if we were flying out we might as well take the opportunity to do a quick sailing on The Dream!

Any other runners doing this as a post race vacation?

DW and myself just booked this, I ended up registering for the SW Marathon and decided if we were flying out we might as well take the opportunity to do a quick sailing on The Dream!

So far it’s just us on this thread. Sorry, we are not runners but it is our honeymoon cruise!!

We'll be there. 2nd time for us. Bringing my mom for a combination anniversary (ours) and birthday (hers).

Hey there! I haven’t been very active on DIS Boards, but I will also be sailing after running the SW Half. My three roommates are doing the 5K and the challenge, but I’m the slacker who’s “only” doing the half. Are you planning on the Castaway Cay 5K as well?

Props to the Captain for turning what could have been a soggy day on CC to a perfectly beautiful picture perfect day. I know its not uncommon for them to rearrange the schedule due to weather, but I'm certainly glad it all worked out this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter