• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 25 Change @ MK

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
MK hours for April 25 have changed from 9-9 to 9-9:30 and a performance of Spectromagic has been added.:earsboy:

Is it reasonable to assume that Disney's extending of the park hours indicates that they expect larger crowds? We will be there on 4/25-4/28 and were hoping that crowds would be on the mild side. Any thoughts?

Usually extension of hours and added shows are an indication that crowd levels are expected to be up. You should still have a great time anyhow!!!!!

Originally posted by SCOTTOHIOCPA
Hope they add these days too.

Scott, those 2 days are grad nights, so I'm pretty sure that they won't be open later, nor will there be any Spectro or Wishes. :( Well, I've heard they do Wishes at late night, maybe you could catch it from outside the park. The MK closes at 7:00 both nights. I'll be there then to, so I'm a tad bummed about the early closing....have a great time!

We are going to be there the 23rd and 24th, too. We were bummed to hear about the short hours. They didn't post them until after I made my character meal ressies :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter