April 24, 2005 4 Day Wonder!!

cathie

Castaway Cay Girl
Hi Any newcomers to the April 24, 2005 Four Day Wonder? There will be 8 of us, 5 adults, 2 teens ages 17 & 13 , & my 11 yr. old niece. Cathie & The Gang :jumping1:

HI Cathie.

I'll be on the Wonder on 4/24/05! We'll be coming from 3 days at the Poly. This is my first time cruising on DCL. I am getting excited.
It will only be 3 of us. 2 adults and one 4 year old girl!

--Sue

Have all my fingers and toes crossed that we will be on the 4/24/05 4 day Wonder cruise....just me and hubby for our anniversary! Got some details to work out before the drop dead pay up date. what is it february 8 for us?

Employer might mess it up. However I was wondering, will cell phones reach to US? I know there is always the internet cafe, but did wonder about cell useage. I don't think I can handle that $7 or $8 /minute charge for ship to shore. Thanks in advance for any helpful information!

Susie princess:

if i remember correctly there wasnt any service on the last 4 day cruise i went on. so both me and you are out of luck there lol, i wish there was service so i could call back home but there isnt. :sad2:

We'll be there too, after 3 days at the Poly. My DW and DS 6....we're now in double digits

Bruce

We are going!!!! My DH and my DD (16) this is her sweet 16 cruise :cool1:
Then going to AKL!!! Can't wait!!! :Pinkbounc

oh yea im going too! lol...but my mom already knows that because she started the post but its alright. I cant wait until the cruise! they are so much fun, any other teens going to be on the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter