April 20th 2013 Fantasy

So threeiscrazy twisted my arm and we changed our August 2013 7 day to this one. :rotfl2: We met on the Dream last September. It will be me, DH, and DS 8. We are looking forward to getting to know everyone in the year we have before we cruise. :cool1:This will be our 4th Disney cruise.

Well blast it! I am not a total ding dong, but I can't get my ticker to work right. ok got it!

So threeiscrazy twisted my arm and we changed our August 2013 7 day to this one. :rotfl2: We met on the Dream last September. It will be me, DH, and DS 8. We are looking forward to getting to know everyone in the year we have before we cruise. :cool1:This will be our 4th Disney cruise.

:banana::yay::banana: It took long enough to convince you! Now I just have to convince you & DH that flying down on the same flight as us won't get us kicked off the plane. :rotfl2:

We will be the entertainment for everyone:rotfl2: How much trouble can we get into on a 2-3 hour flight??:confused3

My DH Michael, DS Evan (2 at sail date) and I, Erin, will be joining you all in room 7194. We are looking forward to our first ever cruise and super excited that it's on the Disney fantasy!!!

We are on the 7th floor also!

We'll be flying down from Memphis. Airfare for 5 will cost almost as much as the cruise! But we don't have an extra 2 days of vacation to use to drive. We'll be in cabin 6586. Are y'all going to dress up for Pirate Night?

We'll be flying down from Memphis. Airfare for 5 will cost almost as much as the cruise! But we don't have an extra 2 days of vacation to use to drive. We'll be in cabin 6586. Are y'all going to dress up for Pirate Night?

We are hoping to fly down as well. We drove last year and it took us about 14 hours.One way. Our son will be 8 too by cruise time. We will probably dress up. I haven't thought that far ahead yet:) Will y'all dress up?

Retroloco - my son will be excited to hear there will be another 8 year old there. He loves meeting new kids to play with.

I think most of us will dress up at least partially. My son had a pirate themed birthday party a few years ago so we'll probably bring the parts of the costume he hasn't outgrown (eyepatch, head scarf thing, etc.). My dh also dressed up for that party so he'll bring parts of his costume. My girls and I will will probably stick to something simple like a t-shirt or something.

Kara

Retroloco - my son will be excited to hear there will be another 8 year old there. He loves meeting new kids to play with.

I think most of us will dress up at least partially. My son had a pirate themed birthday party a few years ago so we'll probably bring the parts of the costume he hasn't outgrown (eyepatch, head scarf thing, etc.). My dh also dressed up for that party so he'll bring parts of his costume. My girls and I will will probably stick to something simple like a t-shirt or something.

Kara

Kara, mine does as well. And he loved the kids club on our previous cruises. I love it when they are able to get multiple uses out of a costume:thumbsup2. DH and I didn't have a costume, just t-shirt for him and a piratey (haha) outfit for me. Have you been on a 7 day before? We haven't, so we are really excited we get to have so much time to explore things this time around.
Tina

Just got back from western carribean on Disney fantasy can't wait for this one !!!! Is there a Facebook page yet for this group?:lmao:

Are we doing the fish extender exchange just did my first one came out awesome !!!! I'm making a Facebook page tonight I will send a link :dance3:

I didn't see a thread yet for the April 20, 2013 Fantasy cruise so I figured I would get it started.

We booked ours the other day. There will be four of us in room 9176. Myself, DW, DS(10), DS(7). This will be our fifth Disney Cruise for DW and I and the boys third. My parents will also be joing us with my niece(13) and will be staying in room 9174. This will be their first time on Disney unless you count the Big Red Boat from years ago.

Well, this was to be our fifth cruise but we just added a 3 night in January (17th to be exact) so this will now be our sixth. Gold status here we come!

Well, this was to be our fifth cruise but we just added a 3 night in January (17th to be exact) so this will now be our sixth. Gold status here we come!

We are seriously thinking of booking this cruise! Any comments on whether it is better to book online with Disney or use a TA? I haven't had any luck getting a better price even when considering the OBC.:confused3

We are seriously thinking of booking this cruise! Any comments on whether it is better to book online with Disney or use a TA? I haven't had any luck getting a better price even when considering the OBC.:confused3

I would try a travel agent because I heard good things about them wishes travels is good I heard also theres a company on the main forum page that gives u ship board credit

We have used magical journeys. No additional cost to use them, but you do get an additional on board credit as well as Disney cruise lines.

Just booked this cruise! This is our very first family cruise, DH and I went on two 3 night cruises before kids. Also this is our first Disney cruise!!! Very excited and feel like I have alot it learn! Let the countdown begin!!
cruising will be me, DH, max (7) Anna (6) and Harrison (4).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter