April 2024

Sherlee

Mouseketeer
I am just beginning our planning for my big 60 in April of 2024 - first and probably only trip to Japan. I have found a 9 day tour with several April departure dates, we would do 3 days at TDL before or after the tour. In a basic search of dates I am already finding possible conflicts: 1) Japanese schools spring break (end of March-beginning of April), 2) Opening of Fantasy Spring (April 17), and 3) Golden Week (April 29-May 5). How would these affect crowds at TDL? Do you think the second week of April would be quieter with people waiting for the new land to open? Seeing Fantasy Spring is not a priority. Thank you!

I am just beginning our planning for my big 60 in April of 2024 - first and probably only trip to Japan. I have found a 9 day tour with several April departure dates, we would do 3 days at TDL before or after the tour. In a basic search of dates I am already finding possible conflicts: 1) Japanese schools spring break (end of March-beginning of April), 2) Opening of Fantasy Spring (April 17), and 3) Golden Week (April 29-May 5). How would these affect crowds at TDL? Do you think the second week of April would be quieter with people waiting for the new land to open? Seeing Fantasy Spring is not a priority. Thank you!
I don’t think they’ve announced an opening date for fantasy springs yet

I would absolutely not go during Golden Week. It will be so unbelievably crowded as will ever other tourist destination in Japan. Also an opening for Fantasy Springs has not yet been announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter