April 2015 discounts?

Just read about this on Facebook. Going crazy because I can't call CRO until I get home this evening. Fingers crossed that Easter isn't blacked out. Our dates are April 3-10.

I'm very disappointed :( called to change my reservation at contemporary garden view to apply spring discount and they advised no rooms available at Contemporary for garden view bay lake view or Theme Park view

I tired at Poly and nothing but club level :(

Any suggestions?

Just read about this on Facebook. Going crazy because I can't call CRO until I get home this evening. Fingers crossed that Easter isn't blacked out. Our dates are April 3-10.

Can you book online now? I booked online a couple hours ago and got Easter week 30% off deluxe. But I suspect the rooms are limited since it's Easter week.

I'm very disappointed :( called to change my reservation at contemporary garden view to apply spring discount and they advised no rooms available at Contemporary for garden view bay lake view or Theme Park view

I tired at Poly and nothing but club level :(

Any suggestions?

I would keep checking availability online. I think it's going to change like crazy and in my experience, rooms are always popping up as people change around their reservations.

I can't get anything to show up online and when I called there was nothing available. I'm going to keep checking, I know last time it was swamped when the discount was released but a day or two later things started to pop up!

I just called to apply the discount to my existing 9 night stay at Pop and saved $306 (Canadian)! And I only waited on hold about 5 minutes before I was able to speak with someone!

I'm very disappointed :( called to change my reservation at contemporary garden view to apply spring discount and they advised no rooms available at Contemporary for garden view bay lake view or Theme Park view I tired at Poly and nothing but club level :( Any suggestions?

I was told the same.

I just got off the phone. They said nothing available at BC during our stay (April 20-26) but I switched to Yacht Club and saved $997!

How come they did it for pop but not contemporary? I'm calling again in a few days.

It has to do with availability. If most, or all, of the rooms in a certain category at a certain resort are booked then they don't offer the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter