April 2, 2023 - 5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!!

Anyone else in for the 5 night cruise on the Wonder from san diego on April 2, 2023?? going to Cabo and Ensenada, and two days at sea! Can’t wait!

Anyone have tips on parking? I’ve read that there’s a Wyndham within walking distance that has parking. It’ll be about 10 years since our last cruise. Are FEs still a thing?

Hi all, looking for a car service for transportation in San Diego for this cruise, any recommendations? We have a pre and post stay in SD. The car service i asked quoted me over $500 for airport to hotel (in gaslamp) to port back to hotel then aiport. That seemed like much as the hotel was only like 12 minutes from airport and 7 min from port. Know of any companies? How easy is it to get taxis or uber? Thanks!

Hi all, looking for a car service for transportation in San Diego for this cruise, any recommendations? We have a pre and post stay in SD. The car service i asked quoted me over $500 for airport to hotel (in gaslamp) to port back to hotel then aiport. That seemed like much as the hotel was only like 12 minutes from airport and 7 min from port. Know of any companies? How easy is it to get taxis or uber? Thanks!
Wow, that seems pretty high given that everything is so close by. There’s plenty of Ubers and public transportation around. You may also want to consider renting a car if you’d like to drive around those two days.

That seems like a lot? We’re not doing any car services in San Diego. But when we fly into SNA to go to Disneyland our cost for a private shuttle was around 150 RT.

That was from airport to hotel, hotel to airport. I agree with above, find a Uber

Sorry about the late response, I would have helped out if I saw this earlier

Hi folks; please remember redirects to Facebook or other sites is not allowed on the boards. If you would rather join an FE over there by all means; but please do not tell folks who are trying to arrange a group here they must go over there. Thank you!

Hi - we just booked and we are complete newbies. I was a bit shocked to realize all the port activities suitable for the kids' ages are booked. Any advice? Can we just make our own bookings for things in port independent of the ship?For onboard it sounds like I just need to monitor the app every 5 minutes for cancellations :( but the port piece is really disappointing.

One more question. I keep hearing about Pirate night. What is it and how do I find out if it's happening?

One more question. I keep hearing about Pirate night. What is it and how do I find out if it's happening?
We didn’t book a port activity on time and have been looking into finding a direct source. We were interested in the dolphin swim. I called the company directly and they said it can only be booked through the cruise line. We’ll just keep monitoring the app as well. Pirate night is on day 3, the day we’re in Cabo. I haven’t been on a cruise for a long time, but I remember there’s usually a show outdoors and fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter