• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 17th - 24th WooHoo!

CampingChristy

Mouseketeer
Our next trip is right around the corner! I am getting so excited! :cool1:

What I am most excited about is that we are buying park season passes for our family! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the most out of season passes?? This will make for more trips to the fort in the coming year! I can't wait!

We really need family time together. We have had a tough year (health issues), as I know a lot of people have had. God is good all the time! I am so thankful!

Thanks for getting excited with me! I love my DIS Family/Fiends! :love:

I hope you have a great trip! We will be there the 21st to 30th. I'm so excited, I can't sleep without dreaming of Disney! Did you go last year in April? I'm wondering if it was you we met on the MK ferry?

:jumping1: No how you feel, we start our drive the morning of the 15th :cool1:

We are purchasing season passes too!
Bought 7 day park hopper non expire tickets through undercover tourist, will be using them one day (to get current gate price credit) and upgrading to a regular AP.

Did you know that with season pass , you are required to go fishing 3 times a year at the Fort, right ?

It's the law,,I swear !!

We are going 4/18-4/24!!!!! The kids and I are so excited and it is our first time staying at the Fort. My son can't wait to go fishing. I just wish my husband was more excited. He is not a big disney fan:confused3 We are staying at one of the cabins. Can't wait!!!!!!!:yay:

We have 6 Day tickets for our upcoming trip in 10 Days!! Can we upgrade those to annual passes at the ticket booth and get credit for what the 6 Day already cost us for each ticket?

Yep, Steph you can get full face value of what you spent toward upgrading to annual passes. I had to call reservations to change a day on my ressie and I asked this question. Have a great day!

My main suggestion with an AP is to ALWAYS ask (no matter where you are in DW) if there is a discount for annual pass holders. You may be surprised by how much you end up saving by the end of the trip. Good luck and have fun!

We'll be leaving NH the afternoon of the 16th. We will check in on the 18th and be there 12 days.

It's been 2 years since our last visit. It seems like forever. I'm so excited. I feel like it's my first trip.

We requested the 700 loop.

Judy40......you live in our neck of the woods. How long do you go for? How long is your drive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter