April 16th, 2022 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Kippy

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have just booked an Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Disney Fantasy from April 16th to April 23rd, 2022. This will be our second Disney cruise. The first was was with our son in 2006 on the Disney Wonder. We’re very excited and treating ourselves to concierge since it will be our 25th Anniversary.

We just booked this cruise too for our kids spring break 😊. Our oldest son is going to 17 so it’s his last shot at the kids clubs.

Hi everyone! We are joining you. This is a reschedule from last April for us - was supposed to be my son's "Senior" trip as he graduated in June. So now he is a working man but we are still doing April vacation as my daughter is a high school junior. She is hoping the teen club is open while my son is looking forward to being able to hit the adult dance clubs at night. Wondering what the volume on board will be.

Joining you! We're a fam of 5 that includes my mom, my husband and our two DDs.

I'm on the Facebook group for this cruise too. This will be our third cruise attempt. Planning since January 2019! From July 2020, then July 2021. Decided we didn't want to wait until July AGAIN.

How old are your younger ones? We have 14 and a 9 year old girls (9th and 4th grades).
We have 14 and 12 year old girls they are 18 months apart so half the year they are one year apart and the other half they are two 😊. (8th & 6th grade)

Yep! Struggling to get excited tho. It’s not real until we are on the boat!

We are so close to sailing! I’m hoping to get everyone fully packed by days end. We have to run and grab a couple bathing suits as the kids out grew them. Anyone want to have a meet up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter