April 15, 2017 Fantasy Western (Easter Cruise)

Hi, My daughter is 9. This is her first cruise. She'd love a pen pal. We're in NJ.

That would be great. I'm not sure the best way to exchange addresses. We're in Annapolis, Maryland. I wonder if there's a messaging part of DisBoards? I haven't used this before.

That would be great. I'm not sure the best way to exchange addresses. We're in Annapolis, Maryland. I wonder if there's a messaging part of DisBoards? I haven't used this before.
Just read that we need 10 posts before being able to use the "conversation" to message.

I have a hold on this one and have to decide if I'm putting the deposit down by tomorrow. I really want to but am wondering if plane tickets will cost an arm and a leg because of Easter. We'd be flying from California.

Ok I paid the deposit so my son and I are on this one. I'm a single mom by choice and my son will be 6 at the time of the cruise. My aunt might be joining us but hasn't decided yet. This will be my 5th Disney cruise and my son's 3rd Disney cruise. We look forward to getting to know you guys :)

Hi im hoping thisthe right thread we are going to be on the fantasy april 15 thru 22 2017 and it has a star wars day on it im I on the right one and if so has a fish extender started yet I had so much fun doing that on our first cruise.

Paying my deposit today for this cruise. It's just my husband and I this time and it will be our first cruise. I am getting excited.

This will be our second cruise our first was in dec 2014. Its me and my husband my friend and her 17yr old daughter hopefully we can met some familys with kids around that age and they talk before hand. Does anyone know how to make the tickers?

Hello Everyone! My DD16 and I will be on this cruise and I am getting excited. :mickeyjum This is our fifth Disney cruise and probably the last one together for a while since my daughter will be graduating....c/o 2018 and doing the college thing. :hourglass has flown by and I will be an "empty nester". :yay: May as well celebrate:tigger::goofy::donald:

Booked today our 2nd DC. It will be my wife and I and DD15, DS12, and DS 6 Has anyone set up a facebook group yet??

This will be our second cruise our first was in dec 2014. Its me and my husband my friend and her 17yr old daughter hopefully we can met some familys with kids around that age and they talk before hand. Does anyone know how to make the tickers?

Do a search for it in the forums. There are step-by-step instructions. Sorry, I cannot remember which post I used.

We are new at the FE... Someone mentioned checking on the DIS boards and that is where people sign up. Can someone explain the FE process to me? I'd appreciate it :)

Following as we will be on as well! My husband and I, with our sons who will be 8 and 4. Curious if anyone knows the dining by day and which day is the Star Wars day?

Hi Everyone,
We are super excited for our 2nd Disney Cruise. First Easter cruise. We have a 5 year old daughter and wondering about the fish extender? How can we sign up?

Hi everyone! Is there a fb group set up for this cruise already? My husband and I will be on this cruise- our 3rd on Disney with our DD-17(she will be turning 18 during the cruise), DS-16,10 and 7. We are traveling from California. Does anyone have an idea of the schedule and what night will be formal night?

Hi everyone! Is there a fb group set up for this cruise already? My husband and I will be on this cruise- our 3rd on Disney with our DD-17(she will be turning 18 during the cruise), DS-16,10 and 7. We are traveling from California. Does anyone have an idea of the schedule and what night will be formal night?

I joined "Disney Fantasy Chat - 4/15/17", but there hasn't been much activity yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter