April 12, 2015 Disney wonder!!

Levijean21

Earning My Ears
Trying to start a thread for everyone cruising april 12, 2015! It will be me,dh, ds (10) and dd (6). We will also be traveling with my BFF and her family!! Welcome everyone! Hope we can get this thread going!!!

Thank you so much for sending me the cruise info. New to the site. Will be on first cruise with dh, dd (11) and ds (10). Open to learning all I can, as I would love to do meet and greet and fish extenders.

Hi and welcome!!! Great we have kids the same age!!! This cruise will be our 4th. We did the Mexican Rivera on the wonder then an 8 night Caribbean on te magic and in 22 days we will be on the fantasy!! Jus to warn you cruising can be addicting!!

Oh my, that is a lot of cruises! We are surprising our children and they don't even know we are going yet. This will be their first cruise ever and for my husband and I, it will be our second. First one was a little rough, so hoping to convince him cruises are worth it!

Do you know how the fish extenders work? Have you done them before?

There is a page on the Disney Cruise Meets for Disney Wonder 2015 cruises - but the thread you created isn't posted on it. I can't copy the link because I don't have enough posts to add a link. If you go to the main page on Disney meets, there is a thread. Wonder how we get the thread you started added to it for others to join in.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

:wave2: Nice to "meet" you! We will also be on the Wonder's April 12th sailing from Miami. It will be me, my DH, our DD (9) and DS (4). This will be our first cruise. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. I have been "lurking" for almost 4 months (since we booked the cruise), trying to soak in as much information as I can. When I saw that there was finally a meet thread for our cruise, I had to officially join Disboards. Looking forward to getting to know you, as we prep for our cruise.

Trying to start a thread for everyone cruising april 12, 2015! It will be me,dh, ds (10) and dd (6). We will also be traveling with my BFF and her family!! Welcome everyone! Hope we can get this thread going!!!

Welcome!!!! We are going to have a blast!!! Our cruise meet is now added to the page so hopefully we will get more people soon!!! So I have never done FE but I can tell you what I know! Fe stands for fish extenders ( there are fish outside your stateroom door that the hangers hang on) hence the name! You can make your own or buy them on etsy. Pretty much the rules are up to the group... Some groups give things everyday, some just do it once a cruise it's up to everyone to decide... Also depending on how many people sign up it will probably be divided into groups... On the cruise I'm about to go on they are doing 10 cabins per group on my last one they did 20. You can give anything from a bag of candy to handmade Mickey hats! Whatever you want! Hope that helps! Feel free to ask any questions! Hopefully I'll be able
To answer them.:cool1:

Hi everyone! I'm the BFF of the person who started this thread. It'll be my first cruise and the only reason we finally get to go is because my BFF BOUGHT THE CRUISE FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY!!!! Is she crazy? Absolutely. But that's one of the many reasons why I love her. So it'll be me, my DH, my DD(11), and DS(7). I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. And my children don't even know yet. She's going to surprise my daughter on her birthday this Saturday!!!

That is great. My (dd) is also 11, and my (ds) is 9. We will all have kids around the same age group and be first time cruisers together! This is our first Disney cruise, my husband and I cruised on Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon a LONG time ago. :) Our children don't know we are going either but we are waiting until closer to the cruise to tell them. So much fun!

Very excited to be boarding the Wonder ship with you all. I have done Disney World and Disneyland but never a cruise! My family and I have never been on a cruise before and I am keeping it a secret for next Christmas. I will be cruising with my boyfriend, our 3 yr old son and my mom. I have been looking at all the pinterest sights, forums and online information that I can to prepare. I don't like to wish away the days but next April cannot get here fast enough! If anyone has any cruise tips I am open to hearing them! Also does anyone have suggestions of where to stay close to the port in Miami?

:eeyore:

Hi everyone!

This will be our sixth cruise!!! I cannot wait! I am traveling with my 10 year old daughter, and my hubby.

pooh:

Wasn't aware of it, but just joined to follow it. Jah111 - I see you are from Marlborough - I live in Colchester, CT. We are practically neighbors!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter