• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 11-13th

I'll be there the 11th through the 16th. I'm planning on rain and if it doesn't, well good. Really, it's Florida in the Spring, chances are it's going to rain. Might be a short pop up shower, might be a thunder storm, might be rain on and off all day, who knows. Just take a poncho, rain coat or umbrella, whatever is your choice and play in the rain. It will be warm enough that you won't freeze (you might melt in the humidity though) so embrace it. If there is lightening in the area, they will shut down out door rides but only while the lightening is happening. Embrace it, the parks tend to empty out when it rains so go for it. I plan on going to Epcot on Sunday, which is a bit of a bummer since I won't be there until late afternoon when the showers are supposed to happen and the F&G booths tend to close if it's bad enough but I'll adjust.

I’ll also be at Hollywood that day and I’m not too worried about it. It’s not like it’s a hurricane or tropical storm, thunderstorms happen and I always look at them as an opportunity to thin out the crowds!

Rarely in Florida does it rain in one spot for an entire day. The weather patterns there tend to make it so you only get passing showers when it does rain. It's also possible for it to be raining north or south of you and it be perfectly sunny where you are. I wouldn't worry about it. You can't change the weather and you aren't going to postpone your trip because of it. Go, have a good time and if it rains just enjoy it anyway. Who cares if you get wet, you are on vacation.

Nothing to worry about, but it never hurts to pack a few inexpensive ponchos. We get the cheapest ones and dispose of them after one use (no need to schlep wet ponchos around all day.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter