April 10-12th Souvie Update

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
We just got to Disneyland and had a few hours to check out the parks this evening.

• The Premium Souvenir popcorn bucket was the Minnie Balloon (both park).
    IMG_20190411_011048_zpsqfjpkryo.jpg
  • The Tropical Hideawy had the Parrot spork. The CM said they would be featuring one spork per week on a rotating basis. She had a list and said the next change would be on the 15th.
    IMG_20190411_011202_zpssjstldge.jpg
  • The Coffee House had the new DL YAH mug. The DCA Starbucks had the new DCA YAH mug. The respective Starbucks also had the ceramic travel mug and the 6 Park Tumbler.
    IMG_20190411_011118_zpsxuys0s3z.jpg
  • Egg Hunt - All of the prize egg are still available. Guests are allowed to pick which prize egg you want. There is even a surprise inside the egg! Additionally, they have a set of three Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts unavailable for purchase.
    IMG_20190411_012914_zpsm7jj0mhe.jpg
  • The Mickey Birthday Sipper appeared to be readily available.

This is not exactly a Souvie item, but the new Wishables debuted today. There are three lines (Nemo Pirates, and Snacks). The are five designs in each set. One is not hidden and the other four are in blind bags. The three visible are Nemo, the dog with the key, and the ice cream cone. Additionally, Mickey, Minnie and Stitch are also available (not in a blind bag).
IMG_20190411_011009_zpsor7tnmrw.jpg

Thank you for posting this! Glad to see the Starbucks mugs are back in stock. Did you happen to see the Mickey bucket? Word had it being seen at the cart on Pixar Pier. We'll be looking for it this weekend.

Thank you for posting this! Glad to see the Starbucks mugs are back in stock. Did you happen to see the Mickey bucket? Word had it being seen at the cart on Pixar Pier. We'll be looking for it this weekend.
Apparently they weren’t supposed to go out that day, and so they aren’t for sale again. I am trying to post the screen shot, but the file is too big.
If you go on Instagram, and do #mickeypopcornbucket there is someone who purchased a Mickey bucket on the Pier and then in the comments under it mentions that they were put out too early. Gothic Rosie mentioned on a post too that they were put out too early.

Morning update (4/11):
The Casey Jr. popcorn bucket was available the Matterhorn and the matching Dumbo sipper was at the drink stand across the way.

Update: The Casey Jr. bucket is also available at the IaSW popcorn stand.
IMG_20190411_112117_zpsvjphinvt.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Figment. We are heading to the parks tomorrow (we're from Canada) for five days and we're really hoping to grab the YAH mugs. It's my personal tradition to get one each time we visit CA and I'm always worried they'll be sold out.

Additionally, Mickey, Minnie and Stitch are also available (not in a blind bag).
IMG_20190411_011009_zpsor7tnmrw.jpg

Oh yay! Thank you for posting this! I was curious if they’d have Stitch as he’s my youngest’s favorite. I’ll definitely be grabbing one for her Easter basket. :lovestruc

Other notes from 4/11:
  • The Hub, Tomorrowland, and Town Square popcorn stands had the Minnie Balloon buckets. The DCA stands (Pixar Pier, BVS, and Soarin') also have the Minnie ballon bucket.
  • Galatic Grill had the Phantasma Stein.
  • DCA has two different round buckets. A red topped bucket featuring Mickey and Friends looking Dapper and a green topped bucket featuring Goofy's Sky School.
  • The Slushi Stand by Bing Bongs has the Dory light up tumbler.

Thanks for posting Figment. We are heading to the parks tomorrow (we're from Canada) for five days and we're really hoping to grab the YAH mugs. It's my personal tradition to get one each time we visit CA and I'm always worried they'll be sold out.

Fingers crossed they aren't sold out, I'm wanting both of them. We will be there in 2 weeks.

Motes from 4/12:
  • The Hub, Tomorrowland, and Town Square popcorn stands had the Minnie Balloon buckets. The DCA stands (Pixar Pier, BVS, and Soarin') also have the Minnie ballon bucket.
  • Casey Jr and Dumbo popcorn and drink containers - I didn't get back there today, but I saw people carrying both, so I'm guessing they're still available.
  • Harbor Galley still has the Jack Skellingtom Key. It's $9.99 with any purchase now (no more minimum purchase).
    IMG_20190412_231703_zpst2gtca5e.jpg
  • DCA has three different round buckets. A red topped bucket featuring Mickey and Friends looking Dapper (BVS), a green topped bucket featuring Goofy's Sky School, and the GotG featuring Rocket and Groot (Hyperion).
    IMG_20190412_231617_zpsnfiewihq.jpg

IMG_20190412_231749_zpstrmesdmx.jpg
  • Both parks have the same travel mug. It's has a black top and handle and features a Mickey collage.
    IMG_20190412_231937_zpsj47hs9ph.jpg
  • The Slushy stands by Bing Bongs and the Golden Zephyr both have the Dory light up tumbler.
  • The Candy Palace is only making Easter Eggs on Tuesday at this point.

I didn't know about the KC Junior and Dumbo combo until I was there last week. I don't really go for buckets, and especially sippers, but I had to have them! They are the cutest things ever :lovestruc

I am trying to post the screen shot, but the file is too big.
This has happened to me several times before. I believe pics larger than 1MB aren’t allowed in the forum. There are several solutions. Among the simplest (especially when at the park) is to email it to yourself. On my iPhone, images are nearly always reduced when emailed. So I simply download the received image and that’s usually small enough to be uploaded. Hope this helps.

Another simple method is to crop the image. That often works as well.

A few of the Disneyland popcorn stands have a black topped Mickey Celebration design on their round buckets.
IMG_20190413_102203_zpsx6hfc1mp.jpg

The Galactic Grill had these two steins.
IMG_20190413_102130_zpsey4ioots.jpg

It's not new, but DL Starbucks also had the ceramic travel mug.
IMG_20190413_102055_zpsoxlzuj4g.jpg

The Jolly Holiday still has the Mary Poppins parrot spoon. It's available for $8 (or there about) with any purchase.

Final update (I left the parks yesterday).

• Casey Jr. Popcorn Bucket: Available at the Matterhorn and IaSW popcorn stands.
  • Dumbo Sipper: Available at the IaSW frozen drink stand and the drink stand by Red Rose Tavern.
  • Minnie Balloon Bucket: That appears to be the default premium bucket at this point. We saw it at all of the stands in DL (other than the ones with Casey Jr. and Toontown (which we did not get to, so I don't what they had)) and DCA.
  • Round Buckets: There appear to be four different styles currently avaiable. Mickey's 90th Round Bucket is the primary round bucket in DL. Soarin' and Pixar Pier have a green lidded one featuring Goofy's Sky School. BVS has a red lidded one featuring Mickey and Friends looking dapper. The Hyperion has one featuring Groot and Rockett.
  • Travel Mug: I only saw the black lidded one for Mickey's 90th.
  • Starbucks: The new DL and DCA Starbucks YAH mugs were still available (along with the ceramic travel mugs and a the cold drink tumbler). Only the new designs were available (I did not see any of the land-specific YAH mugs this time). They also did not have any any of the ornaments/demitasse mugs. The stock at DL was pretty low looking on Sunday night, but by Monday morning it looked like they had refilled them.
  • Wishables: Readily available wherever plushes appear to be sold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter