Applying Discount Online to Existing Reservation

SamanthaH

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to add a recently released room only or package discount to an existing online reservation through the MDE app? Is this part of modifying the reservation online? Or do you still have to call in? Can you cancel a reservation online or change resorts? Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to add a recently released room only or package discount to an existing online reservation through the MDE app? Is this part of modifying the reservation online? Or do you still have to call in? Can you cancel a reservation online or change resorts? Thanks in advance!
It is, but I have been trying since 4:00 AM this morning online - finally was able to be on hold for an hour and twenty minutes - just to be told that nothing was available for the dates in September I have at POR. With the massive difficulty encountered with being able to get online and getting on hold, I am just blown away that both offers were gone by the time I got to speak to an operator. Also perplexed with as difficult as it was to try and attempt to get an offer that they were all gone, when my assumption would be that many other people were having just as much difficulty reaching DW as I was. I have to think that the number of rooms for each offer at the resort was a very small amount.

Oh well

If you go to the Change Reservation link in MDE, you can then apply whatever discounts (if available) apply to your timeframe. It's surprisingly easy. I felt like I was doing something wrong because it was so easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter