Apple Watch band for Magic Band Puck?

I am not an apple fan at all, but would love for someone, anyone to put out a smart watch with Magic Band functionality. If I could use a watch to tell time, get into the parks, collect my photopass pictures, pay for my purchases, and keep track of my FP+ and dining reservations, and it has the added benefit of being rechargeable, so you don't have to replace it every couple of years when the battery dies . .. . yes, sign me up for sure.

Hmmm...wonder what I am doing wrong. I still see it as 36.25. :tilt: Even when I put it in my cart, it still shows up as that.

Try this link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/532668498/magic-band-2-puck-keeper-slider?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=magic band puck keeper&ref=sr_gallery_1

(bumbershoot's link didn't take me to etsy - it took me somewhere else.)

ETA: Huh - when tried my link, it took me to the same place that bumbershoot's did. Just go to etsy and search on "magic band puck keeper" and it'll take you to one that's $9.99.

The shop is called mydesignaccessories. This worked great! I have the running band with the holes and at first I had the puck all the way up the band by the watch face. After trying to charge and get in my room a few times I changed it up because i didn’t like the awkward way i was having to bend my arm. I fastened the pin on the band through a whole and then the puck and then the remaining flap closed as it normally does. This allowed me to tap the inside of my wrist to pay or open doors.

I have a picture but don’t know how to post a picture

Try this link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/532668498/magic-band-2-puck-keeper-slider?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=magic band puck keeper&ref=sr_gallery_1

(bumbershoot's link didn't take me to etsy - it took me somewhere else.)

ETA: Huh - when tried my link, it took me to the same place that bumbershoot's did. Just go to etsy and search on "magic band puck keeper" and it'll take you to one that's $9.99.

I didn’t give a link to it. I was describing how to get around the issue. The viglink site seems to show the site you’re intending to go to and other sites that might compete with it.

At the top of the page it states “
Why am I seeing this site?
To find the best deals on products you’re interested in, the page you were visiting connects to VigLink Shopping. This site enables you to view multiple retailers who sell the same product. By making it easy to browse and purchase products at the best price, this site gives you more freedom to purchase from the retailer of your choice.“

And as I said before, but this time I’ll take out the . so no one thinks I’m linking the item... just click on “skip these deals & continue to Etsy dot com”.

Doing that takes you to the seller’s page on the site or the app.

I don’t know what thinkerbell is getting to when she clicks. That’s odd! Think, go to the store mentioned here. :)

Also, I recently downloaded the Firefox focus browser because all the pop ups were making me lose it. It has the bonus of NOT taking me to the viglink site.

The shop is called mydesignaccessories. This worked great! I have the running band with the holes and at first I had the puck all the way up the band by the watch face. After trying to charge and get in my room a few times I changed it up because i didn’t like the awkward way i was having to bend my arm. I fastened the pin on the band through a whole and then the puck and then the remaining flap closed as it normally does. This allowed me to tap the inside of my wrist to pay or open doors.

I have a picture but don’t know how to post a picture
Just received mine today, haven't had a chance to take one of my bands apart and put it on my watch but super fast shipping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter