Apple Pay, PayPal, VISA gift card, Disney gift card, ...

Pucks104

Mouseketeer
I would like to know which forms of payment work most easily in the Disney parks and resorts. Our trip package is fully paid and I don’t want a credit card bill when we get home. I could just take cash for gratuities, souvenirs, etc. but would probably prefer to use a different payment form.
Which forms of payment work most easily? Is there a way to add a form of payment other than a cc to a Lyft account in case we want to use that form of transportation?

We always buy Target Wdw gift cards(5%off) and use those . We would use magic bands and pay off the balance when we got back to the resort. Or just keep the GC on u and use that. As for Lyft.. maybe Lyft gift cards ?

We do the similar thing as @Meglen. We get WDW gift cards from Sam's Club (for a discount). We use our Magicbands to pay for everything and then use our gift cards to pay off our balance. We do that every night we return to the resort so we can keep track of our spending versus just spend spend spend and get one large bill at the end of the trip.

FWIW, ApplePay works just fine at WDW.

We also use our magic bands and then use gift cards to pay our bill every few days. Works really well and the slight Bjs discount is nice. Not sure about lyft but I know you can get gift cards for them or Uber

You can use PayPal to pay for your Lyft and it was slick plus I did not have to worry about have my financial info out there on another app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter