• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

apple ale/apple beer at Epcot?

FLkid

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if there is anywhere at Epcot that serves Apple Ale/Apple Cider Beer ect?

Basically I'm looking for a beer like Angry Orchard, Redds Apple Ale ect that can be purchased in the parks

Also, If you know of any other place on property that serves such!

(actually... any fruit flavored beer really... I'm going through beer menus at the moment but it's getting a bit repetitive)

Thank you!

The UK pavilion of World Showcase/EPCOT. The Rose & Crown has Strongbow on tap....and the outside 'stand' carries Woodpecker bottled and swirled into a cup.

Hard ciders are my absolute favorite....so the Rose & Crown sees me well and often!

Cheers,

Thank you guys so much!

Despite being to Epcot/Disney many times I have never drank at the parks (I have drank at my hotel with alcohol I purchased at a gas station). I'm usually with people who don't drink anyways but my trip in a few weeks will be different.

I'm very new to beers and any time I have looked at Beer menus at Disney I ended up overwhelmed because I don't really know what the flavors are. I'm not a big fan of beer unless it has a fruit type flavor to it, And I don't do mixed drinks because my tolerance for alcohol is very low. But I LOVE cider/apple flavored beers and I'm so pumped to try beers at the parks!

That is wonderful. My DH said he could not picture trying it but we did in a Beer Flight at the F&W a few years ago and now we get it all the time. They do have it other times, not just for the F&W.

Linda

They has angry orchard at a kiosk outside of American adventure last September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter