App not working?

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I am trying to book guardians this am and my app says there are no virtual cues to join and then won't allow me to make selections.

I have restarted my phone, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It DID start telling me there were 500 min. left on the app but when I go to select our party or join it gives me a red bar at the bottom saying, "Something went wrong" and won't allow me to do anything.

I will try again at 1pm but I doubt we will get on today. I don't care so much for me, but one of my kids hasn't ever gone and is here with us this week.

The 1pm drop should be easier to get (last longer) if you encounter technical snafus. Good luck!

It is giving me the same error this morning for TRON. My son's is too. I am not sure what is going on. I guess no one else is having this trouble.

It is giving me the same error this morning for TRON. My son's is too. I am not sure what is going on. I guess no one else is having this trouble.
Based on the time you wrote the post just now, I believe you’re trying too early which would give an error.

Your post was written at 6:57 AM and you cannot purchase/book anything until 7AM.

Did you try again exactly at 7AM or later?

Based on the time you wrote the post just now, I believe you’re trying too early which would give an error.

Your post was written at 6:57 AM and you cannot purchase/book anything until 7AM.

Did you try again exactly at 7AM or later?

Yes, I did. But it said there were NO lightning lanes available and wouldn't even allow me to choose our party to get it set up. And there was a red bar at the bottom that said something about it not working.

I kept trying until after 7am, but nothing. It said there were no virtual queues available to join.

The virtual queues do not open until 7AM. You cannot preselect anyone before that. The 7AM VQ fills within a couple of seconds so it means it was full when you tried.

Hope you were successful at 1PM. If you were able to book at 1PM without doing anything special then it means the VQ was full when you tried to join the queue at 7AM.

This morning the app crashes every time we try to book an ILL$ for Guardians. It’s our last morning and the only thing on our to do list. :-(

Hope this gets fixed soon. Really aggravating when you’re trying to get dressed and packed and have to stop every 3 minutes to check the app again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter