App issues 9/25 third day in a row

Yes. Third day in a row!!!

This is so insane, legit got back at 1 from
The Halloween party, I don’t want to be up getting error messages for 40 minutes I just want to go back to bed!!

We experienced this on Saturday and Sunday. As frustrating as it was, it may have worked in our favor. Because not everyone was trying to book at the same time, we found the options to be quite robust when the system cane back online.

We experienced this on Saturday and Sunday. As frustrating as it was, it may have worked in our favor. Because not everyone was trying to book at the same time, we found the options to be quite robust when the system cane back online.
That is true, but when you just want to book and go back to sleep or start your day the added stress is a very bad experience. Especially when you are on vacation.

Thats a good point. I miss sleeping in. The kids want to get up and to the parks as early as they can.

Is this a problem for free Virtual Queue too? Or just Genie Plus and Paid ILL?
The situations that have been happening would most likely not affect those using free Genie as the challenges are fixed before the first park opens and I believe those using Genie use it once the parks open.

The situations that have been happening would most likely not affect those using free Genie as the challenges are fixed before the first park opens and I believe those using Genie use it once the parks open.
The free Virtual Queue starts booking at 7am, so it is in the same time range, I don't know if it is affected though.

These App issues are getting very annoying! This morning it was not showing return times, so I thought it was broken again. Made it too late to get early return time for SDD so I went with Rockcoaster 🤪 Why am I paying for this crappy service.

It never shows return times first thing in the morning. You have to click into the ride to reserve it before it shows the times.
If you try to modify you'll likely be able to grab a slinky dog if you're persistent.

These App issues are getting very annoying! This morning it was not showing return times, so I thought it was broken again. Made it too late to get early return time for SDD so I went with Rockcoaster 🤪 Why am I paying for this crappy service.
MDE purposely does not show return times between 7AM - 7:15AM. This changed about a year ago so is possibly you used it in the past when they did appear.

The change was made to avoid the disappointment guests had when they tried to book a return time for x:xx and it suddenly jumped by hours as so many were booking at the same time. Hiding the return times for that busy 15 min window has decreased this frustration.

The change was made to avoid the disappointment guests had when they tried to book a return time for x:xx and it suddenly jumped by hours as so many were booking at the same time. Hiding the return times for that busy 15 min window has decreased this frustration.
The crazy jumps are still occurring though, between the 2nd and 3rd screen when booking passes. I've just learned to - mor or less - ignore the 2nd screen. Even in the middle of the day, it is still often inaccurate. I

The crazy jumps are still occurring though, between the 2nd and 3rd screen when booking passes. I've just learned to - mor or less - ignore the 2nd screen. Even in the middle of the day, it is still often inaccurate. I
When we were there about 3 weeks ago the times jumped but only by very small amounts - 5 to 10 mins, not hours. Is your recent experience different?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter