• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Apologies! Pull Thru!

peacelovemickey

<font color=deepink>I followed the directions step
Apologies if I double post and if this has been asked before! Does the Fort have pull thrus? If so can you book on line?

FW has converted two sites to pull through the last time I looked.

You can request a pull through during the reservation process (it's in the comments), but as with all requests nothing is guaranteed.

As always, I recomend making a reservation and making reasonalbe requests based on the camping rig or the needs of someone staying at the site.

Length of rig, number of slides, number/size of awnings, screen rooms, needs to be close to a comfort station should all be noted. After that it is up to the site assigner to match your needs to the available sites.

Remember, the site is not assigned to you until the day before your arrival. It is at that point that the assigner matches needs to sites available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter