Apolo!

tongue2.gif

You know we could duck tape her mouth and she won't have that problem.;)

I think she'd slobber so much that the tape would eventually just fall off :rolleyes:

Oh yes... photoshop... I'll work on that again :)

This one deserves a repeat posting. ;)

aao-17.jpg

As soon as she finishes wiping the monitor, she'll see that pic again clearly and lick again She's rather hopeless isn't she?
Shirley knows me too well. :teeth:

You know we could duck tape her mouth and she won't have that problem
Oh~No you don't!! :eek:

I wonder if he knows that he'd look that good if he shaved it all off.

Calm down Kim. Hyperventilate now and you won't be seeing anymore.

maybe we should send this to him Elaine?

Whoooo....okay, breathing better now. I've got my paper bag with me. I'm ready for more. :) *Shudder*

Oh myyyyy.... that picture just totally changes everything. You think I was bad before?!?! :earseek:

Um, Kama, it looks like he needs nursing again. Can you help? ;)

fd5c18d6.jpg

Kim m'dear... you okay there? Was he that good looking???
No....and YES! :) I'm weird. I know... warped, kinked, sick, dirty old woman, perv....feel free to stop me anytime. :teeth:

Jay! Short hair! He looks a little like a friend of mine in that picture! LOL! How funny!

Can I help?! Ohhhh.... I think so! :p That bandage is HUGE! :eek: My guess is ice. Hmmm.. wonder if I could borrow some? ;)

Ah, multiple Apolos!!! :teeth: Thanks so much JTB/Ric!!!! :) Now, how about that separated at birth picture from Ric's signature?!? :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter