APH Early Entry-check my logic?

bobafemme

Universal Daydreamer
Hi all, I need a check my logic help with the announcement of APH appreciation days and early entry. We are going Aug 15-19 and I see that there is no EE for IoA (which from what I read was super helpful for Hagrids & Veloicoaster timing).

APH appreciation has this

So then looking at the early park hours (below), there will be no early entry for passholder or on-site stayers for IoA after the 14 . Correct? Thanks for humoring me--sometimes there are so many things to look at I get a little discombobulated.

Well we are arriving the 15th too, so I’m sure we will find out when we check into our hotel.

But glad to see seasonal gets the benefit this coming week, (tiny print above says 16-20 August) as though I have preferred, my family has seasonal. So we all can early enter the day after we arrive. Eh, my kids are adults. They haven’t made early entry for years. Though they did for a few days when we went over the Christmas holiday.

You're right - no IOA early entry after 8/14. Starting 8/15, it's only at US. The hours calendar is currently updated through 9/12, but there are no days with IOA in there. I don't know if EPA will move back to IOA mid-September because it's moving to US only in mid-August, or if the switch back to IOA will be in October.

The good news is that you're going at a slow(ish) time, so you're probably fine just rope-dropping IOA at regular park opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter