AP Voucher and FP+

gracielou

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry, I know this is answered somewhere, but this is the 1st time I haven't renewed my AP in over a decade and am buying a voucher outside of my renewal window. Is the FP+ plus window the same for vouchers as it is for actual activated APs? Will I be able to book 60 days out with an AP voucher with an onsite stay?

Last edited:
This is my experience, ymmv. My husband bought a voucher and his ticket media shows up in MDE. We have not actually booked FP, because we have not bought my pass yet. But, it looked like we would have been able to.

I'm sorry, I know this is answered somewhere, but this is the 1st time I haven't renewed my AP in over a decade and am buying a voucher outside of my renewal window. Is the FP+ plus window the same for vouchers as it is for actual activated APs? Will I be able to book 60 days out with an AP voucher with an onsite stay?

Yes, you can book FPs 60 days out with a resort stay and AP voucher. The AP voucher is the ticket entitlement/admission you need in order for MDE to allow you to book FPs.

We had no problem booking FP 60 days in advance with onsite resort and AP vouchers.

Thanks, all! I feel a little out of sorts with all of this. DH and I have been going for 10+ days for over 20 years and for the first time ever were thinking about skipping a year and didn't renew our APs. Now that we've decided to keep the tradition going, I'm feeling like a newby! Your help is greatly appreciated! I've been off the boards since we left for our last trip in October and now feel like I'm starting from scratch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter