AP Ticket window is now open

Looks like DVC can purchase the Sorcerer Pass online. Wait time was 2 minutes at 6:30 AM. Your DVC needs to be linked to your MDE to be able to sign in and purchase the Sorcerer Pass. Got one for my brother since he's flying for business this morning and can't spend time waiting in a virtual queue.. He's heading to WDW Friday with his GF.

Looks like DVC members outside the U.S. were completely forgotten about. When going to the Disney website from the UK, you are forced to the UK version, where the annual pass links were not updated, so still point to old information and it isn't possible to purchase. Even forcing the browser to the U.S. website, the process doesn't work or complete, as it keeps trying to redirect to the UK version. Really disappointing.

Looks like DVC members outside the U.S. were completely forgotten about. When going to the Disney website from the UK, you are forced to the UK version, where the annual pass links were not updated, so still point to old information and it isn't possible to purchase. Even forcing the browser to the U.S. website, the process doesn't work or complete, as it keeps trying to redirect to the UK version. Really disappointing.
Try the My Disney Experience acct that is where I got my AP from.

I’m trying to upgrade my upcoming tickets into APs, so had to call. My first attempt at calling asked if I was DVC; when I clicked 1 for yes, it took me to Disney Cruise Line. I had to start over and am on hold for who knows how long. 🙄

Yeah website is definitely open. Thanks for telling us!!! Got in right away.

I’m trying to upgrade my upcoming tickets into APs, so had to call. My first attempt at calling asked if I was DVC; when I clicked 1 for yes, it took me to Disney Cruise Line. I had to start over and am on hold for who knows how long. 🙄
Same thing happened to me except when I called back
instead of being on hold I've been getting "all circuits are busy now"

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the call this morning to upgrade my wife's park tickets to a DVC AP. Looks like I have 1.5 hours open in my work calendar this morning. I hope that's enough time.

ditto. I waited for 20 minutes hoping the online system would let me do an upgrade, but no luck. so now on hold for 42 minutes and counting.

Beware the "DVC" option in the phone system!

Just got my Sorcerer pass and made my park reservations for 2 upcoming trips. Woohoo!

I had an issue on my phone when I tried to use Safari. It worked when I switched to Chrome (just in case anyone is having issues)

Same thing happened to me except when I called back
instead of being on hold I've been getting "all circuits are busy now"
Just got my Sorcerer pass and made my park reservations for 2 upcoming trips. Woohoo!

I had an issue on my phone when I tried to use Safari. It worked when I switched to Chrome (just in case anyone is having issues)

Can you tell me which phone number you called? Thanks!!!!

Can you tell me which phone number you called? Thanks!!!!

I was able to buy it online through MDE. It gave me the option to buy Sorcerer. I didn't have any tickets to upgrade or anything like that. I was able to buy it with a gift card

Try the My Disney Experience acct that is where I got my AP from.

Thanks for the tip.

I just went to do that, and I see them there, but as soon as I tap on annual passes, I got "Sorry, annual passes cannot be purchased on the app at this time"!

I purchased the Sorcerer's pass, and it was added to MDE showing an expiration date of Sept. 7th 2022. I was hoping that the clock wouldn't start ticking until I picked up my pass in person. Anyone know if tickets now expire a year after added to MDE? If so, this is not great, as you basically lose AP time due to the desire to make park reservations.

I sent an email to the AP people to ask.

I purchased the Sorcerer's pass, and it was added to MDE showing an expiration date of Sept. 7th 2022. I was hoping that the clock wouldn't start ticking until I picked up my pass in person. Anyone know if tickets now expire a year after added to MDE? If so, this is not great, as you basically lose AP time due to the desire to make park reservations.

Yeah i'm in the same boat. We're not taking our first trip until January. I thought the clock started on your first visit. I keep trying to call for clarification, but all circuits are busy

Thanks for the tip.

I just went to do that, and I see them there, but as soon as I tap on annual passes, I got "Sorry, annual passes cannot be purchased on the app at this time"!

You can try logging in to My Disney Experience through a browser. I was able to buy it on my phone through MDE on Chrome

If it's a new pass, it shouldn't expire until 1 year after the first day you use it to get into a park. If it's a renewal, it will be one year after your previous expiration date. I expect the expiration date you're seeing is misleading and not something you'll need to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter