AP Summer Rates

I am waiting too! It seems like they are never coming out, but maybe they will next week? I'm not sure why the summer AP rates are released so late? :confused3

Add me as well. We are headed 8/5 to 8/9 to ASMu & have the AP dining added so I really need the AP room discount so we can save even more !! :thumbsup2

I have DVC ressies for July, but am hoping to add a night or two with AP rate. I was so sick of waiting that I borrowed points and extended my trip already, but wanted a few more days. Uggghh.

:lmao::lmao:I am still waiting too! I do not want to lose out on at least the small discount that Disney is offering now for the summer so I am thinking about booking this week. In 2009, they released the AP rates on 5/6/09 so I am thinking maybe they will do that in the next week or 2.

I got an AP rate for my trip in early June, but it was the same rate as the GP. Yes, I checked it and re-checked it. The other discounts you get with AP are really not worth the extra $ if you can't get back in savings. What the heck are they doing?princess:

I wish I knew what was going on! I keep watching airfare go up so I cannot hold out to much longer! DISNEY are you hearing me?:lmao:

Add me to the waiting list. We need AP or Res rates. Planning a grown up trip for the wife and I in July.

It has got to be any day now. Either that or they are skipping the summer dates. I checked some different resorts and rooms are still available in all levels for the dates I want so I can't imagine no discount. Guess they are making us wait for the last minute.:confused:

I think we got one of the last 45% for Poly a couple of years back.[/QUOTE]

I took advantage of that discount too for the Poly a couple of summers ago. I think our garden view room was right around $200 a night - maybe even a little under. Haven't seen anything that good since. Stayed there last summer too. The discount was less but still fairly good. Checked the other day for this summer's vacation and it was way too expensive for me. We don't spend enough time at the resort to warrant paying that price. Decided on POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter