• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Rates out for Oct - December - Disappointing

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Just checked AP rates for the campsites for October. The AAA rates are still less.

The dates I check, the AP rate was $36 for a partial hook and the AAA rate is $32.80

Had a PIN code ressie for 10/12-16 for $246.11 per night. The FEX code reduced it a little to $235.13 per night but hey, every little bit helps. This is for the cabins and included taxes btw.

I called reservations, and the AP rate for a partial hookup will save us $1.14 a night. Waiting to see if there are any FL resident rates coming out.

Does anyone know what the preferred site rate is? I just called, but the offices are closed. I have been waiting for them to come out. Thanks in advance.

It's somewhat irritating to me trying to get a discount on sites. I always ask if there are any because I can get AAA, AP, or FL Resident. It just seems like I never can get these for some reason. If I pay under $50 a night these days I go in to shock lol. I think the 1500 and 2000 loop should definately not pay over $25 a night no matter what time of year. What really stinks is you can sometimes get a value resort for less than a campsite. Doesn't always make sense but who says it has to.

It's somewhat irritating to me trying to get a discount on sites. I always ask if there are any because I can get AAA, AP, or FL Resident. It just seems like I never can get these for some reason. If I pay under $50 a night these days I go in to shock lol. I think the 1500 and 2000 loop should definately not pay over $25 a night no matter what time of year. What really stinks is you can sometimes get a value resort for less than a campsite. Doesn't always make sense but who says it has to.

I called last night to see if I could get a discount on any of my 3 ressies for the next 3 months, but no such luck!

I just got $56 off our package in December. Just over 2%, but I'm not complaining!

Meg

The cabin AP rate is $80 off per night, which is what the normal AP off rate is. I have a reservation for Jan 08 and I hope that the rate will be at least $80 off.

I just called about the preferred site AP discount for Oct. and the CM told me that there aren't any. Only on cabins. Very disappointing.:sad1:

I called the day the AP discount was released and was unable to get a discount for our December reservation (big surprise there!) but was able to get the discount applied to our October reservation for MNSSHP weekend. On the three night reservation for preferred pet loop it saved us a big (drum roll please) $17 over three nights. Big whoop. But in the last year out of six Ft. Wilderness reservations this is the first time we will be staying with an AP discount applied to a FW campsite. Oh well, I guess $17 is better than nothing.

BTW, you were right about value resorts being less than the camp sites sometimes. In December we are paying $108/night and we are furnishing the accommodations! For that price, Disney should send mousekeeping to come in every morning and make the beds! :rotfl:

:confused3 For years I've been debating about purchasing an AP so I can use it to stay at FW. After reading this, I'll stick to my AAA membership. I way cheaper.

I saw the new rates too, and all I can say is ya'll can have the 108.00 a night. I don't care how much we like to go or want to go it ain't gonna happen.

I actually was happy with the AP rate we got for the cabins! It saved us just under $500 for our 5 night/6day trip in December at the cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter