AP Rates for Fall?

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
When do the AP Rates for the fall start coming out? Is there a specific site or webpage I should be looking for these rates, or do you just have to call in?

I started looking last night too, trying to speculate on our possible early October dates, and didn't see anything. I'm going to keep checking as often as possible, and grab them when I see them!

With the (probably) eminent release of the Halloween Horror Night ticket info/schedule, if you see a rate that you could live with, I would grab it now. You can always change or cancel if something better comes along.

Personally, I have a trip starting on Halloween (not for HHN, but instead for the runDisney races that weekend) and a couple of days ago I booked the Stay More, Save More rate that is currently available. It was decent and now I know that I have a room. Fingers crossed that I can get something cheaper, but with HHN, I know that the rates could go up as well.

Someone on the AP thread said they say rates up to Aug 25 already. I never call, always book online. I have been checking several times a week for my late Sept trip. I do have a room booked already at Aventura but would consider an upgrade if AP rates show up. My stay is over a weekend so I know there is no guarantee they will be available.

There are some for September now. I don’t think they released everything, and they may not release anymore.
Ok, I see that now. They have them during the week but not on weekends, if I break my stay up or shift around I could get Dockside for $76 some of those days. Because my dates are fixed it is not enough savings overall for me to that though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter