AP rate for July, when to buy?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
When is the latest that I need to purchase my AP ticket for my July vaction. I don't want it to start any sooner than I have to b/c I'd like to use it next summer also. I'm new to this and need some help. Thanks!

I'm curious about this also. I think it's a year after you actually activate it not when you buy it. I'm still contemplating it...just weighing the benefits vs. costs and probability that I will be returning next year sometime.

You can purchase the AP's at any time from 407-WDISNEY or the Disney web site - what you will receive in the mail is a voucher to be redeemed at any Guest Services at the 4 parks or DTD. When you get to Orlando, you go turn in your voucher to one of those locales, and your AP is activated, and begins on that day. Your AP will then be good up until a year later, on the same date. Hope this helps - it can be really nice to spread your expenses out by buying it now, rather than waiting until you get to the parks!

(It may go without saying, but if you just walk up and actually purchase at Guest Relations, you don't get a voucher - you get the AP, and it is activated instantly.)

I know this is going to sound REALLY silly....but what does an AP actually look like? Please tell me I don't have to have my picture on it?!

Meezers said:
I know this is going to sound REALLY silly....but what does an AP actually look like? Please tell me I don't have to have my picture on it?!

It's a paper ticket. No picture! :3dglasses

AP holder discount released today for July and August. :confused3 I guess there will be no GP codes due to the cheaper packages they have been offering :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter