AP Rate available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but not possible as closed threads can not be reopened

Ok, can we start a new one then?

I'm not trying to be problematic, I'm just trying to help. I'm not sure why it was closed, so if I'm requesting something controversial, please let me know and I'll stop. That thread has saved many of us lots of money. (Saved me about $500 for my trip early this month), and I would love to save any amount of money for my June trip too.

Edit: Or maybe that's what this thread is (or can be!). Can we sticky it and make this thread the new AP rate watch thread?!

I'm not trying to be problematic, I'm just trying to help. I'm not sure why it was closed, so if I'm requesting something controversial, please let me know and I'll stop. That thread has saved many of us lots of money. (Saved me about $500 for my trip early this month), and I would love to save any amount of money for my June trip too.

Edit: Or maybe that's what this thread is (or can be!). Can we sticky it and make this thread the new AP rate watch thread?!
As the one who started this thread I’d prefer a new one started by someone who is actively on top of this topic. I’m very interested right now but do not plan on renewing my AP. Having someone that can modify the first post as rates are updated is very helpful. 😊

To reiterate, mod Mac graciously approved the implementation of a general sticky to discuss all rate related conversation in this forum

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-onsite-2022-rate-discussion-thread.3867086/#post-63685563
The old APH thread was indeed closed. As an FYI, In accordance with clearly stated DIS rules, it cannot be reopened via a cloned thread.

It is generally inevitable that any subsequent attempts at resurrecting a thread will also be closed after a mod has to return to repeat them selves after their initial explanation

Accordingly, to avoid both extraneous threads & important information going missing, please; post all on-site rate questions & discussion to the new aforementioned sticky. Let’s all chip in & make it work!

The new thread is yet another here that was designed to be a safe place, while being both inclusive and Community driven. It’s success wholly relies upon members’ positive input in order to be successful.

I don't mean to be rude, but what is the problem with my idea (one thread for only AP rate notification)? I would be happy to be the one to update the first post, as I check almost every day. I just want us AP holders to have a place to go to be notified (or get emails asap) when AP rates drop. Specifically AP rates only. Is there a way to do that? I will volunteer to organize it, and of course, I promise to honor all the things you said about a safe space, inclusive, community driven, etc.

I don't mean to be rude, but what is the problem with my idea (one thread for only AP rate notification)? I would be happy to be the one to update the first post, as I check almost every day. I just want us AP holders to have a place to go to be notified (or get emails asap) when AP rates drop. Specifically AP rates only. Is there a way to do that? I will volunteer to organize it, and of course, I promise to honor all the things you said about a safe space, inclusive, community driven, etc.
Yeah, I'm confused why a new thread can't be made. :confused3

Booked 2 rooms at RPR in December for a July trip and the rooms went up 120$ a night each! Glad I did.
Same here… booked HRH club level in October for 5 nights starting 4/19. Price when booked was $744 per night and now it’s $889!! Really hoping for an AP that’s better than what I have now.

I'm not trying to be problematic, I'm just trying to help. I'm not sure why it was closed, so if I'm requesting something controversial, please let me know and I'll stop.

No

Going forward, all conversations regarding hotel rates are to be posted in the

Official On-site 2022 Rate Discussion Thread Sticky

Continued digressions expressed against clearly stated board policy, will result in sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter