AP question

larry_poppins

DIS Veteran
When I go to the USF website I see they are selling annual passes for $160.
Is this the seasonal annual pass? If not how do you buy the seasonal annual pass
and what does it cost? Can it only be bought at the parks? Is it just for Florida
residents?

Thanks for your help!
Sincerely,

Larry Poppins

The AP currently advertised is for the whole year. I haven't seen the seasonal pass sold in a long time. Florida residents can purchase a special pass that allows park admission for a few months. I believe it costs $60. The pass, though, only has the benefits of park admission. You don't get food discounts, free self-parking, etc.

The annual pass, with tax, is 169.55. This is for a whole year and has no blackut dates, and includes parking and merch and food discounts, early entry, etc.

The seasonal pass is about 20 dollars less, but has blackout dates (like the whole summer, the holidays, spring break, etc). It is available for sale at the park.

The "blast through 2001" pass is for florida residents only. If you purchase a regular one-day, one-park ticket, you can upgrade it for 12.67 and receive admission until Dec. 21, 2001 at the park you chose to enter (not both parks). This has no other types of benefits at all.

Originally posted by chris mcfly
The annual pass, with tax, is 169.55. This is for a whole year and has no blackut dates, and includes parking and merch and food discounts, early entry, etc.

The seasonal pass is about 20 dollars less, but has blackout dates (like the whole summer, the holidays, spring break, etc). It is available for sale at the park.

The "blast through 2001" pass is for florida residents only. If you purchase a regular one-day, one-park ticket, you can upgrade it for 12.67 and receive admission until Dec. 21, 2001 at the park you chose to enter (not both parks). This has no other types of benefits at all.

just checked with guest services today and the seasonal is for anyone. the adult price is $143.05.

just get the ap and enjoy all year long

I'm surprised to see the seasonal pass still being offered. It isn't advertised from what I've seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter