AP or DC Rates for March 2002??

esulerzy

Mouseketeer
I am planning a solo trip for March 6th - 11th, 2002. I want to make this a 'budget"trip since it is in addition to my regular annual trips with my sister. I already have a free roundtrip airline ticket for those dates . I have booked All-Star Movies at rack rates ($122/night - includes tax).

Historically, are AP or DC discounts offered in March (and for what price)? I was told that I could call back in September to see if any discounts are available. However, I wanted to see what others have gotten in the past so I knew what to look forward to. This is my first time staying at a value resort. However, if I can get a moderate (Riverside is my favorite) at the same or lower than the rack rate for All-Start Movies - I will switch my reservations.

Thanks for any historical information anyone can provide.

:D

There haven't been DC discounts at the value or moderate resorts during peak season, but I have seen AP discounts. Keep checking back.

I have found that checking back frequently, and often before whatever date they gave me, seems to work best. So, I'd check back before December. I have gotten discounted rates through AP on budget and deluxe rooms at that time of year. Keep calling. Eventually, you will get a CM who will tell you when the new discounts are coming out. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter