AP offer for fall

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
I'm not sure whether or not this info is out there already but you can now book a fall room with an AP offer that includes discounted rooms, FPs and $20 dining credit. Mine was 20% off a standard room at GCH. I'm not sure what the other rates are because the CM was getting confused between the Visa offer and the AP offer, but for my standard room, the discount was the same but included the perks. I think the Visa offer was better for the higher-tiered rooms.

What do you mean by the offer includes FPs? I was pleasantly surprised to see a non-AP discount for the CGH this fall.

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Rooms at a Disneyland Resort Hotel with This Special Package
View All Offers & Discounts
Offer Highlights- Tab - SelectedOffer Details- Tab
FPO

Whether you’re drawn to frightful fun or beloved holiday traditions, this offer is a great gateway to stay in the middle of the magic during one of the most festive times of year.With this package, you can save up to 25% on select rooms at a Disneyland Resort hotel. Plus, you’ll receive one (1) Disney FASTPASS entitlement for each person (ages 3 and older) in your reservation and one (1) $20 Disneyland Resort Dining Certificate per reservation.

Explore room savings valid at select Disneyland Resort hotels most Sunday to Thursday nights from October 13 through December 19, 2019:
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
  • Save 25% on Premium rooms
  • Save 20% on Standard rooms
Disneyland Hotel
  • Save 20% on Premium rooms
  • Save 15% on Standard rooms
Book from September 12 through December 18, 2019. Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019.
See Important Details.

I'm still amazed that the Disneyland Hotel is still over $400 per night with this. Last weekend we stayed at Embassy Suites down the road for $94 and had included wine and snacks in the evening and a huge breakfast. Didn't get the nice pool, but saved a ton. Enough for a new pair of annual passes! Consider elsewhere people unless you happen to have this much disposable income. You also can hang out of the hotel anyway just not the pool if you go there.

I'm still amazed that the Disneyland Hotel is still over $400 per night with this. Last weekend we stayed at Embassy Suites down the road for $94 and had included wine and snacks in the evening and a huge breakfast. Didn't get the nice pool, but saved a ton. Enough for a new pair of annual passes! Consider elsewhere people unless you happen to have this much disposable income. You also can hang out of the hotel anyway just not the pool if you go there.
I totally get what you're saying and it makes a lot of sense. But in my case, this is an annual Christmas trip I've made with my sister for over 10 years. Staying at GCH is a big part of the experience for us, and we split the cost. We don't care about view so we book standard. Location is much more important than view at gch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter