AP Merchandise Discounts in a Group

I've never gotten away without being the purchaser for the AP discount. Even the being at the register together, me showing AP and ID, but using the other person's credit card has not worked. Luckily - my traveling companions have ALWAYS pay me back - so it's cool. I'm going to suggest the gift card hand-off this next trip as that would be easier than tracking receipts!

I've always been asked for id, but for a while my AP card was missing and I was just showing my son's instead. Many times no one said anything, a few times they asked why the names didn't match and I said that my card was missing and that this is my son's card and they let it slide, and once they said they couldn't accept it but told me just to pull up my MDE account on my phone and show that I was an AP holder.

It really depends on the CM. I like the idea of family members using gift cards and you using those to pay for their purchases. You can make two transactions if more than one person wants something. I like using my credit card for points but the AP discount is worth more than any credit card points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter