AP magnets???

Call the pass holder line. They will mail it to you. 407-WDW-PASS

Thank you so much for posting the passholder phone number! We bought Annual Passes last November and I figured we'd receive the Mickey AP magnet in the mail, but we never did. I called the number YESTERDAY and I received the Mickey AP magnet TODAY!!! It was delivered by UPS overnight. Granted, we live in the Orlando area and it was mailed from Orlando, but still! I was so excited, especially since the cast member on the phone said it might take two to three weeks to receive the magnet. Yeah, Disney!:wizard:

Just received 3 AP Daisy Magnets on yesterday from Mouse Gears!!! If anyone has an extra figment and would like to trade, I’m all ears 🤣!
There is an AP Magnet Trading group on Facebook if you are interested in trading. It’s a pretty good group. I’ve made 4 or 5 successful trades.

There is an AP Magnet Trading group on Facebook if you are interested in trading. It’s a pretty good group. I’ve made 4 or 5 successful trades.
Yay! Thanks for the information.

We are first time annual pass holders. They will activate when we go on our December trip. Do we just go to houseguests and ask for the magnet?

Call the pass holder line. They will mail it to you. 407-WDW-PASS

Would it be worth calling to see if we could get our AP sliders mailed? We were in the batch of folks that got our magnets but a note in the box that sliders were temporarily out of stock. After multiple emails back and forth, they basically told me I had to pick them up at Guest Services in the parks. We live a 14 hour drive away, and I'm afraid they'll be out of stock again when we go back in December. I wonder if calling would get me anywhere.

I'd like a new magnet. Sadly, someone stole the one I had on my car. Which is just weird. Who steals a Disney Passholders magnet? As far as I know, it was just the generic one with mickey that you get in the mail.
I've heard of them being stolen off cars quite frequently. I won't put the unique ones I get from Disney on my car, only the generic Mickey one I got when I got the pass. We have four of those, so if someone steals it I won't care as much. We put the unique ones on our fridge.

Thank you so much for posting the passholder phone number! We bought Annual Passes last November and I figured we'd receive the Mickey AP magnet in the mail, but we never did. I called the number YESTERDAY and I received the Mickey AP magnet TODAY!!! It was delivered by UPS overnight. Granted, we live in the Orlando area and it was mailed from Orlando, but still! I was so excited, especially since the cast member on the phone said it might take two to three weeks to receive the magnet. Yeah, Disney!:wizard:

I actually did the online V.I.Passholder support form yesterday and got the following email a couple hours later. I'll update if I actually get my magnet. For reference, I upgraded to my annual pass in the first week of December. I was also in the group that got the note that they were out of stock of the mb sliders but I was able to pick one up at MK Guest Services in Feb.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/annual-passholder/

We just picked up 3x Daisy magnets at Mousegears this morning. Took the CM a couple drawers before she found them.

I actually did the online V.I.Passholder support form yesterday and got the following email a couple hours later. I'll update if I actually get my magnet. For reference, I upgraded to my annual pass in the first week of December. I was also in the group that got the note that they were out of stock of the mb sliders but I was able to pick one up at MK Guest Services in Feb.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/annual-passholder/

View attachment 408773

Following up - I got a shipping text on Friday morning and my magnet appeared this afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter